Rachael's Plant Outlet / Tamar Nurseries Ltd, School Road, West Walton, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, PE14 7DS
Tamar Nurseries Ltd (Head Office), is data controller and processor of your Information for the purposes of the Acts.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND LAWFUL BASIS FOR COLLECTION
We may collect Information about you when you request any information about us or our services, submit your personal details and/or complete any forms on the web site. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Whilst we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our web site. Any transmission of personal data via the web site is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
All personal data which is recorded on our quotation and accounting systems are secured and not linked to the internet.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our web site. This includes information provided at the time of submitting your contact details, completing application forms for job vacancies or requesting information about our services.
• For telephone, direct email, quotation requests and general enquiries, we collect and process your personal contact details – name, address, telephone number and email address in addition to all details of your service and product requirements. We will not request your banking details unless for accounting purposes, and this will always be with your consent.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The Information we collect about you may be used to:
• Contact you in response to any general or specific enquiries made by you;
• The administration, confirmation and accounting of quotations, sales and enquiries.
• Process any application submitted by you in connection with any job vacancy or graduate recruitment scheme (we may also keep details of applications for the purposes of vetting future applications for a period no longer than 3 months);
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you will be kept within the European Economic Area. It is stored within a bespoke database, unlinked to the internet.
You have the right to ask us to amend or delete your personal information at any time by writing to us at the above address.
We cannot do this, however, in respect of past and current sales or purchases for HMRC accounting and management purposes.
You have the right to complain if you feel your rights have been breached in any way to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) – full contact details available on www.ico.org.uk